D365 Business Central Essential
$70.00 / month
This Product has following Features:
- Multiple Languages: Multiple languages are available as per requirement
- Reason codes:Set of defined reason codes that can be assigned to transactions for audit trails
- Extended Text: Set up an unlimited number of lines to describe inventory items, resources, and general ledger accounts.
- Intrastat reporting: Automatic retrieval of necessary data to report Intrastat information to statistical authorities and local customs authorities can provide information if company is obligated to file such a report.
- Outlook integration: Synchronization of to-do items and contacts with meetings, tasks, and contacts in Outlook.
- Basic General Ledger: Company Setup and start posting to the general ledger, chart of accounts, general journals, VAT facilities, recurring journals, and source codes.
- Budgets: budgets in general ledger accounts.
- Deferrals: templates setup that automates the process of deferring revenues and expenses over a pre-defined schedule.
- Basic fixed assets: Keep track of fixed assets and related transactions such as acquisitions, depreciation, write-downs, appreciations, and disposals.
- Audit trails: The system automatically assigns audit trails and posting descriptions to every transaction. User-defined reason codes can be created for complementary audit trails.
- Bank account management: Create, operate, and manage multiple bank accounts for catering to your diverse business needs and across different currencies.
- Reconciliation: Reconcile your bank statement data automatically to open bank account ledger entries end keep track of all your bank statements.
- Dimensions: Add unlimited dimensions to any ledger for advanced transaction analyses.
- Currencies: Manage multiple currencies throughout the system, including payables and receivables, general ledger reports, resource and inventory items, and bank accounts.
- Contacts: Maintenance of overview of contacts and record contact information for all business relationships.
- Campaigns: Organize campaigns based on segments of your contacts that you define.
- Opportunity management: Keep track of sales opportunities, section your sales processes into different stages, and use this information to manage your sales opportunities.
- Dynamics 365 for Sales integration: Integrate with Dynamics 365 for Sales in a few easy steps to synchronize your data, including sales orders, item availability, units of measure, and currencies.
- SUPPLY CHAIN:
Sales order management
Manage sales orders, blanket sales orders, and sales order processes.
Post sales transactions in journals and manage receivables; register customers and manage receivables using general journals.
Purchase order management
Manage purchases, blanket orders, and purchase order processes.
Manage inventory in multiple locations that may represent a production plant, distribution center, warehouse, showroom, retail outlet, or service car.
Track inventory as it’s moved from one location to another and account for the value of inventory in transit at various locations.
Manage items on a bin level. Pick and put-away items in a bin and move items between bins using a report that optimizes space usage and picking processes.
Group and track employee information and organize employee data according to different types of information, such as experience, skills, education, training, and union membership.
Post expenses against employee cards to track and reimburse their expenses.
Register and sell resources, combine related resources into one resource group, or track individual resources.
Monitor resource usage and get a complete overview of your capacity for each resource with information about availability and planned costs on orders and quotes.
Keep track of usage on jobs and data for invoicing the customer. Manage both fixed-price jobs and time-and-materials jobs.
Time sheets are a simple and flexible solution for time registration with manager approval and integrate with Service, Jobs, and Basic Resources.